Bringing Back The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing Back The Dead

Bringing Back The Dead : Role Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiyaz Everybody x

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I_Love_You_xx
Beginner
Beginner

Hiyaz Everybody x Empty
PostSubject: Hiyaz Everybody x   Hiyaz Everybody x I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:06 am

Hi I am new and I am Ashley.

I am 15 and my birthday is the 10th of February (I am almost 16 )

I know it's a bit to late to be joining the Beanie Kids Website at this age because I should of ages ago because I started collecting when I was about 9 or 10, 6 or 7 years ago.

I have over 101 Beanie Kids in my collection.

Anyway to the basics-

I am very creative and I love drawing, writing stories and designing things, after a successful grade 10 I am ready to start doing more high work and technical and arty stuff this year (Grade 11)
However if I make a few spelling mistakes please don't eat me because I type so fast on the keyboard it makes me make a few typo's and sometimes I get mixed up, but not to say I'm a bad speller or anything.

This is what people describe me as most of the time -

Funny, Random, Creative, Athletic, Hard Studier, Technical, Good Role Model and nice & kind.

So I will probably be all those things towards you guys.

I have plenty of nicknames, these are just the ones I hear often-

Ash, Ashy, Sprite, Speedy, Jumpy Bug and Boop.

Yes some of then are awkward but out of all those I prefer Ash & Boop.

I like heaps of music and bands, but these are just a few-

Adele, Bruno Mars, LMFAO, Tiao Cruze, Maroon 5, Gym Class Heros, Rhianna, Marvin Preist, Fall Out Boy, Nickleback, Foo Fighters & heaps more.

There's plenty of songs by the people listed there that I love but I am not listing them, because the list would be too long

My favourite song of all time is Sexy and I know it (LMFAO)

Sorry about mentioning LMFAO anyway it's a band don't take it seriously

I hope you enjoyed learning about me (Not) , I will find out about this forum soon enough x

Ash x
Back to top Go down

Hiyaz Everybody x
Page 1 of 1